1. NO SERVICE CHARGES (Competitors CHARGE SELLERS 5%-14%, to sell)
2. NO REALTOR COMMISSIONS (savings 6% of selling price)
3. NO CLOSING COSTS (seller pays pro-rated taxes, doc stamps deed)
3. NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS (NO home inspection, survey, appraisal, pest inspection)
4. NO REPAIRS NEEDED (Sold AS-IS)
5. NO LENDER RESTRICTIONS (Cash)
6. FLEXIBLE TIMELINE (Sellers choose closing date)
7. EMD OFFERED (up to $15K DEPOSIT to sellers)-(Only qualified NC properties)
8. LOCAL INVESTOR(BUILD RELATIONSHIPS, not just a #)- NC & FL offices
Sellers have 3 options when selling their home:
1) For Sale by Owner (seller prepares the contracts, negotiates offers, shows home to each buyer, several inspections, pays closing costs avg 4%, turnaround 3-6 months)
2) List with a Realtor/Broker (seller pays avg 6-7% commissions, seller pays avg 4% closing costs, Seller gets home for Market-Rady, Bank inspections, turnaround 3-6 months)
3) SELL TO LOCAL INVESTOR (NO lender inspections, NO appraisals, As-Is), NO closing costs or out of pocket to sellers, Flexible closing date, Save thousands, Save time, Simple process!
With over 10 years combined experience and several partners in both NC & FL markets which include Builders, Investors, Bankers, Attorneys, Inspectors, Financial, etc. We currently have several rentals and always looking for a few more in your neighborhood. We allocate monies from a 20 million dollar line of credit to purchase all types of Real Estate in any shape including land. **We can provide proof of funds & list of properties owned**
Seller Financing is another option to our Sellers: We promote our sellers with a free & clear home from homeowners to a lender by giving them a monthly income, which includes paying them a monthly payment(installments) towards the agreed selling price for their home.
Subject to is another option to our Sellers: We listen and are problem solvers! Are you unable to sell your home due to NO equity, Unable to pay a 6% realtor commission, Expired MLS Listing, Pre-Foreclosure, Divorce, Bankruptcy, Late Payments, Tax Liens. We will take over your mortgage payment, use a monthly servicing company to make sure your mortgage payments are made on-time and report good payment history towards your credit history. In some situations, we also pay our sellers a monthly payment for their equity, called a Hybrid transaction.
© 2022 Life Change Properties, LLC
Registered with NC Department of Secretary of State, Raleigh, NC- SOSID #2059868
Pursuant to §55D-31 of the General Statutes of North Carolina- Articles of Corporation