Benefits of Selling to LCP:
- Local Presence: As local investors, we offer the distinct advantage of face-to-face meetings, providing personalized service tailored to your needs. You’re not dealing with someone across the globe, but a neighbor who understands your community.
- No-Service Charges: Competitors typically charge sellers 5%-14% to sell.
- No Realtor Commissions: Save 6% of the selling price.
- No Closing Costs: You only pay pro-rated taxes & doc stamps deed.
- No Out-Of-Pocket Costs: No home inspection, survey, appraisal, pest inspection.
- No Repairs Needed: Your property is Sold AS-IS.
- No Lender Restrictions: We handle cash transactions.
- Flexible Timeline: You choose your closing date.
- Upfront Deposits: Conducted on a case-by-case basis
- Seller Financing (Seller Carryback): Transform your free and clear property into a steady stream of income. You’ll receive monthly installment payments towards the agreed selling price of your home.
- Subject To: We can help solve challenges such as lack of equity, inability to afford a 6% realtor commission, expired MLS listings, pre-foreclosure, divorce, bankruptcy, late payments, or tax liens. We’ll take over your mortgage payments and protect your credit history with consistent, timely payments. In certain situations, we also offer our sellers a monthly payment for their equity in a Hybrid transaction.
Why Choose LCP?
With over a decade of experience and partners across NC & FL markets – including builders, investors, bankers, attorneys, inspectors, and financial professionals – we’re ready to invest in your property. We utilize a $20 million line of credit to purchase all types of real estate in any condition, including land. We can provide proof of funds and a list of properties we own.
SELLERS: Discover Your Three Options for Selling Your Home!
1. Sell to LCP – Your Local Cash Investor: As local investors, we offer the unique benefit of face-to-face meetings, providing personalized service tailored to your needs. We offer a hassle-free solution with no lender inspections, no appraisals, and no closing costs. Sell your property as-is, save time, save money, and enjoy a simple, flexible process.
2. For Sale by Owner: Handle contracts, negotiate offers, and conduct property showings on your own. This process usually involves multiple inspections, average closing costs of 4%, and a timeline of 3-6 months.
3. List with a Realtor/Broker: You’ll pay an average of 6-7% in commissions and 4% in closing costs, and you’ll need to get your home market-ready. The turnaround is typically 3-6 months.
Discover the many ways to maximize your real estate investments with LCP. Contact us today!
© 2023 Life Change Properties, LLC
Registered with NC Department of Secretary of State, Raleigh, NC- SOSID #2059868
Pursuant to §55D-31 of the General Statutes of North Carolina- Articles of Corporation